Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sam Mangwana - Megamix,
Syllart Records



















Alright, okay, so you want more soukous, dancepower
Congolese style, check this megamix with Sam Mangwana,
Ballou Canta, Soki Vangu, Lokassa ya Mbongo, Dally Kimoko,
Syran Mbenza and others. Two times around 15 minutes of stirred
up classics mixed together for Syllart, kick aside furniture and
do what comes natural...enjoy..

tracks;

1   Mado
-    Yambi cherie
-    Sans soucis
-    Waka waka
-    Pami doni
-    Moussa
2   Georgette
-    Matinda
-    Bana ba cameroun
-    Souzana
-    Diamo diamo

sm-m

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Apurva Bahadur said...

Absolutely wonderful! Many thanks for sharing. Apurva from Pune, India.

FrancoPepeKalle said...

Great album. I am so happy with the moment of Sam Mangwana with Soki Vangu. Great event.

Hernan said...

thank to you, for uploading this great treasure!!

king abdaoe said...

Thanks very possible, please visit my humble blog





ايجى4ماكسى
ايجى4ماكسى

Anonymous said...

I hate to tell you Moos, but Mediafire have suspended your account.

Anonymous said...

Attempt to download on 5 August resulted in following message from Mediafire:

"File Belongs to Suspended Account"

Please check and fix?

Your site is fab!

Anonymous said...

so fucking pissed at the suggestion that they've suspended your account. if your site isn't the very best of what the internet is capable of being, then I don't know what is. i pray this is a minor, temporary glitch! I don't comment very often, but I read all the time and can't tell you how important I think what you're doing is. Thanks so much for everything you do here!

dial africa said...

Noooooo ... (I'm just back from some holidays) ... can't believe!

Timothy said...

Thanks Moos! I missed this gem when I was on holiday but I still managed to get it (a generous fellow groover shared the file :D).

Anonymous said...

the link does not work please upload again