Thursday, May 31, 2012

Colompilation 6 -
Various Artists



















Thought you would like some good weather music.
This is the happiest latin ever, listen
to another Colompilation..

tracks;

 1   Andrés Landero y su Conjunto - La cigarrona
 2   Los Corraleros de Majagual - El vampiro
 3   Climaco Sarmiento y su Orquesta - La cigarra
 4   Comb Sampuesano - La pisinga
 5   Lisandro Meza y su Conjunto - Las cosas de la vida
 6   Los Hermanos Marquez - Yo conozco a Claudia
 7   Andrés Landero y su Conjunto - Cumbia en la India
 8   La Sonora Cordobesa - San Carlos
 9   Alfredo Gutierrez y su Conjunto - Panameña
10  Los Corraleros de Majagual - La palma de coco
11  Andrés Landero - Mi machete
12  Los Teen Agers - La pata pela
13  Los Corraleros de Majagual - Tres tigres
14  Pedro Laza y sus Pelayeros - La compatible
15  Los Corraleros de Majagual - La sampa
16  Pedro Laza y sus pelayeros - El sabanero
17  Los Corraleros de Majagual - Del tingo al tango


va-c6

4 comments:

abudaiyo said...

Always happy to listen to one of your excellent colompilations.
This should set me up nicely for the weekend.
Ta!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another grooving Colompilation! Can't keep my feet still. :)
-john

d.ross said...

I am a little slow here, but I am finally up to number six and all I can say is Andres Landero!
My new favorite artist in any genre and all I have is four songs from Colompilations. I have work to do...

thanks!

d.ross

matherine said...

Can you re-up this one? I just moved to Colombia and I am LOVING the music here!